Arrow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arrow

TV SHOWS

2 posters

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other)

tscc1000
    tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other) Empty Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other)

Post by tscc1000 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:21 pm

HAWAII FIVE-0
    Air Date: Friday, September 27, 2013
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#401) "Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other)"

"Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi*" - After McGarrett and Wo Fat narrowly escape from maximum security, gunmen storm Five-0 headquarters, compromising Kono and Adam's secret location in Hong Kong and forcing McGarrett to break the law and turn on his own in order to find a kidnapped Catherine, on the fourth season premiere of HAWAII FIVE-0, on a new night, Friday, Sept. 27 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.
    Chi McBride guest stars as SWAT Captain Lou Grover, a character that first appeared in an episode of the original "Hawaii Five-0" series.
    Henry Ian Cusick guest stars as a member of a terrorist organization.

(*Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi is Hawaiian for "We Need Each Other")

SERIES REGULARS:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
    Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
    Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
    Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
    Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
    Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins)

RECURRING CAST:

Taylor Wily (Kamekona)
    Mark Dacascos (Wo Fat)
    Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
    Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)

GUEST CAST:

Luis Carazo (Ricardo Cosi)
    Henry Ian Cusick (Ernesto)
    Luis R. Espinoza (Juan)
    Eddie Fernandez (O'ahu Water and Power Worker #4)
    Vancamp Popese (Tomas)
    Martha Higareda (Flora)
    Chi McBride (Captain Lou Grover)
    Charlie Compuesto (Alejandro)
    Shawn Thomsen (HPD Recruit Pua Kai)
    El Condor (Nestor Serrano)
    Brian Kasai (Security Guard)
    Commanding Officer (Doug Thurston)

WRITTEN BY: Peter M. Lenkov and Ken Solarz

DIRECTED BY: Bryan Spicer

Source: CBS | TheFutonCritic.com
    tscc1000
    tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other) Empty Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other)

Post by tscc1000 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Here we go again!
    New night, new luck?

Here are some promo pics for the Season 4 premiere:

Obviously they'll introduce a new recurring character with Chi McBride playing Captain Lou Grover.
    Don't know that actor, but I hope he'll bring in some fresh wind ...

Hawaii Five-0 Season 4 - Extended Promo

https://youtu.be/TZPKglWmcH0
    tscc1000
    tscc1000

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other) Empty Re: Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 :: Aloha ke kahi I ke kahi (We Need Each Other)

Post by tscc1000 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:30 pm

It's not much more than a week now until season 4 will start, so maybe we should get slowly into the mood for season 4 ... ;-)

I found that at tvguide.com:

Returning Fall 2013 Shows: Hawaii Five-0:

Where We Left Off: After Adam shot his brother to save Kono, the duo fled Hawaii to save Adam's life. While visiting Wo Fat in prison, McGarrett learned that Wo Fat's enemies were coming to kill him.

What's Next: Despite his better judgment, McGarrett will help Wo Fat. "He's definitely conflicted," executive producer Peter Lenkov says. "But it's not something he can dwell on. … He has no choice but to save Wo Fat's life." But there may be a fringe benefit. Although Lenkov says we won't see Mama McGarrett early this season, Steve will get answers about Doris' connection to Wo Fat. Elsewhere, Adam and Kono remain on the run, Danny's love life will hit a Grace-shaped snag and Catherine is taken hostage, which puts McGarrett at odds with new SWAT Commander Captain Grover (guest star Chi McBride). "He and McGarrett have very different styles and will be butting heads almost from go. And from there it will only get worse!" Lenkov says.

Also a little reminder before diving into the new season 4:

Hawaii Five-0 Recap (Fall 2013)

tscc1000
    tscc1000

Post by tscc1000 Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Just in case Travis won't manage to fix the Wetpaint Wikis until September 27 ...
    tscc1000
    tscc1000

Post by tscc1000 Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:49 pm

Here's a new promo video:

Hawaii Five-0 and Blue Bloods - Friday Combo Promo

So we might get a crossover with "Magnum" this season? ;-)
    SurfingEagle
    SurfingEagle

Post by SurfingEagle Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:35 pm

Most of the video embeds look good and polished. I bet you're liking that tscc1000 Wink

But post #4 is not showing up for me. The all too familiar empty blank space, unless that's an intentional joke about Wikifoundry usually having empty space.
    tscc1000
    tscc1000

Post by tscc1000 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 pm

SurfingEagle wrote:1) Most of the video embeds look good and polished. I bet you're liking that tscc1000 Wink

2) But post #4 is not showing up for me. The all too familiar empty blank space, unless that's an intentional joke about Wikifoundry usually having empty space.
    1) I hope you like that too? ;-)

2) LOL ... no joke, post #4 doesn't contain anything embedded. The blank space is just the price for our bigger avatars. ;-)

BTW, what do you think of my colour scheme? Is it at least kind of ok for the eyes?
    SurfingEagle
    SurfingEagle

Post by SurfingEagle Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:13 am

tscc1000 wrote:
    SurfingEagle wrote:1) Most of the video embeds look good and polished. I bet you're liking that tscc1000 Wink

2) But post #4 is not showing up for me. The all too familiar empty blank space, unless that's an intentional joke about Wikifoundry usually having empty space.
    1) I hope you like that too? ;-)

2) LOL ... no joke, post #4 doesn't contain anything embedded. The blank space is just the price for our bigger avatars. ;-)

BTW, what do you think of my colour scheme? Is it at least kind of ok for the eyes?
    1) Sure, why wouldn't I. We've collectively posted many videos on the wiki.

2) Oh duh, well in my defense, I just figured out that my mouse icon acts differently in these threads regarding videos than the wiki. Here when I mouse over a video, it switches to the hyperlink pointer icon. But also, I use the mouse wheel to scroll down, and the mouse pointer stays stuck indicating a hyperlink until I click. So, it appears from the pointer that there's a hyperlink in the blank space. I just need to move the mouse around to reset the pointer before claiming a video is not there Wink

The color scheme looks fine as far as I'm concerned.
    tscc1000
    tscc1000

Post by tscc1000 Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Wow, now they keep comming ... only one week to go ...

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 4.01 - Aloha Ke Kahi I Ke Kahi - 3 Sneak Peeks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:35 am